How to show only the courses per member which they belong to?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to show only the courses per member which they belong to?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hello guys, I would like that member could only see the courses which they have been enrrolled on, so they can only see those courses and not the rest of courses. I mean I do not find any sense in showing all courses to a member, I would like to show only his/her courses. Is this possible? Many thanks in advance,
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Course visibility . I guess in your system student does not chooses which course to study .Instructors adds the students using course admin and then they can login and continue course . Well hiding rest of the courses in which the user is not added is not available . There is a functionality to hide the courses globally for all students from site in wp-admin-> wplms -> course manager -> hide courses in course directory . But this visibility option is available in Batches plugin .Student will only see the courses in which he is added . 2. Adding student to course error : Please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . If already updated and still facing the issue then please share your site url and admin credentials in a private reply  to check the issue at your end
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. To get the license key please goto vibethemes.com/my-account .Then goto my orders/licenses .If you forgot the password then you can recover it using forgot password option . 2. Ok please make sure that Bp profile cover plugin is not activated in your site.It can cause issues with the groups .If it is activated then please deactivate it . If above does not helps then please share your site url and admin credentials to check the issue .
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well initially there was no profile cover feature in the Buddypress before . Buddypress added this feature later on after we have built ours . But now as buddypress already provides this features you can deactivate the bp profile cover plugin and use the profile cover option of the Buddypress itself . This is supported in the latest versions of bith modern child theme and default child theme also .
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If you are using wplms modern theme then you can set the default cover image from wp-admin->wplms->header->upload default background image. This is only available in modern child theme and not in default theme as the buddypress has no such functionality to set a default cover image for users.
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Thanks H.K. Latiyan.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘How to show only the courses per member which they belong to?’ is closed to new replies.