How to show sample gallery for each course in /allcourses?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to show sample gallery for each course in /allcourses?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    On the Available Courses page (/allcourses), I'd like to have a link for visitors to view sample images of student work (student assignments) for each course. This is not a gallery of examples of every course, but a single small gallery for each course/topic/category. Possible? If so, please show me (dummy/newbie) instructions on how to set up. Thanks! :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is not available in the theme. But the workaround for this is, you have to create the gallery manually yourself, then we can give you a code for showing a button on the all courses page linked to the gallery.
    bassman2112
    Participant
    I want a little instructions bellow 'All Course' Page, such-
    • <h3>Courses are recorded on HD Video and can be viewed on any device</h3>
    • <h3>T&C applied,</h3>
    • <h3>Etc.</h3>
    is there any code or settings for this ??
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @bassman: Please create your own topic for your issues as this is a very old topic and not even related to your query.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Also the course directory page is a buddypress directry page and it cannot be edited.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to show sample gallery for each course in /allcourses?’ is closed to new replies.