How to show show free courses to every1 and other courses to registered user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to show show free courses to every1 and other courses to registered user

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    pcsenzastress
    Spectator
    Hello My situation: We have" free courses" and "paid courses". You can see "not-free courses" with an annual subscription that is not handle by the website; our office handle new/old students registration. I would like to know how to show only "free courses" to everyone's surfing our website and show "free/paid courses"  only to registered user.   Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, This feature is not available in wplms now. But we can do this by paid customization. If you interested then share the all functionality you want in this.
    pcsenzastress
    Spectator
    Hi Can you give me price quotation?   Thank you
    pcsenzastress
    Spectator
    functionality: course page have to show only free courses to unregistered users and all courses to rigistered users. The rigistered users do not have to pay for the courses
    Diana
    Participant
    @pcsenzastress, The Price will be $29. You can pay us after we complete this customization
    pcsenzastress
    Spectator
    Hi the customization will be supported in the next wplms uptades or you have to work more on it to keep it updated?
    Diana
    Participant
    @pcsenzastress, If you want this should be included in wplms theme in our next update. So you can create a feature request also. If you get many upvotes then we'll implement this. And if you want it for only you.  Then Please Let us know
    pcsenzastress
    Spectator
    Hi I'm up for the customization. I wanted to know if this customization will be still  working fine on the next updates or if it might crash. thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @pcsenzastress, That's Great..!! We will start working on your customization and for that need some time. Once we will test after completion. we'll deliver it to you and then you can pay us.
    pcsenzastress
    Spectator
    Hi How much time does the customization take? When do you think I will receive it?   regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @pcsenzastress, You'll get this on coming Thursday
    pcsenzastress
    Spectator
    Perfect
    Diana
    Participant
    @pcsenzastress, Thanks for your patience
    pcsenzastress
    Spectator
    Hi   any news about the customization?   regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @pcsenzastress, Sorry need some more time for testing on our setup before delivering it to you
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • The topic ‘How to show show free courses to every1 and other courses to registered user’ is closed to new replies.