how to show the Quiz / Survey Results

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to show the Quiz / Survey Results

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    xyzmp
    Participant
    I want to Ask just 3 same Questions to my users every day.(via single Quiz) Each user will enter his inputs only once in a day, preferably at night between 8 pm to 12 pm (midnight) User should be able to see his own Results in following ways (should never be able to see other users or scores of others) on my WP sites                                  Today's Score     Comment Associated  with Score            Avg. Score Day 1 Score              80%                    Great Job                                                      ---- Day 2 Score              60%                    Good                                                        70%                      (Its an Avg of Day 1 & 2) Day 3 Score              40%                    Be Attentive                                              60%                     (Its an Avg of Day 1, 2 & 3) & So On ............ If user has not filled any data  on a day (lets say on Day 4) Day 4 Score              Absent               (Get well Soon / BE Responsible)           Absent (or Previous Avg score be c/f like 60%)          (Its an Avg of Day 1, 2 & 3)  Day when absent like day 4 will not be counted for avgs) If possible i would like to add the Avg scores of Category as well (cat with 2 or more quizzes) Please help me ............
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, this can be developed but first I have some questions: => The users will go to the quiz themselves or we have to show the quiz at a particular place. => The report as you mentioned above how do you want to show it and where do you want to show it to the students. => Do you need a shortcode for this ? => What you mean by category, let me know which category you are referring to here.
    xyzmp
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    xyzmp
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    xyzmp
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    xyzmp
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘how to show the Quiz / Survey Results’ is closed to new replies.