How to start from scratch again

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to start from scratch again

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    araspus
    Spectator
    Hello, While I was installing the theme for the first time, at the stage when I selected my template and it was supposed to create pages and pictures for that, It gave me an Ajax error and and after installation, the template looks quite empty and confusing. how can I redo the same thing or how can I solve the problem? Arasp Kazemian
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, While installing the plugins if you see "ajax error" written then you can simply ignore it, this is shown because the plugin is trying to redirect the page for its introduction but we stop it to be on the same page. ------------ If you are facing issues with installation of wplms theme on your website then we provide free installation also. You can let us know which demo you want to install in your website and share the website url and the admin credentials here in a private reply. We'll help you in installing the theme in your website.
    araspus
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    araspus
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I have installed the demo 2 on your website please check.
    araspus
    Spectator
    Yes, Thank you . Now I have to implement persian language on it and make it RTL Thank you,
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to start from scratch again’ is closed to new replies.