How to straight away go to course page when clicking to image or course title

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to straight away go to course page when clicking to image or course title

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, The code causes issues in "All Courses" page such that all image and links are no longer working. but I've managed to fix the code. It still doesnt work the way I want it to in "All Courses" page, but I think it's good enough for now. The final code is as below: jQuery('#buddypress').on('bp_filter_request',function(){ jQuery('ul#course-list .course_single_item .item-avatar a,ul#course-list .course_single_item .item-title a').click(function(event) {
        var $this = jQuery(this);

var nearestform = $this.closest('.course_single_item').find('.item-credits form');
        if (nearestform.length > 0) {
            event.preventDefault();
            $this.closest('.course_single_item').find('.item-credits form').submit();
        } 

});});
    Veronica
    that's Great! you did it... thanks for sharing this here will help the other user's too! closing this one if you need further assistance then you can create new topic thanks
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘How to straight away go to course page when clicking to image or course title’ is closed to new replies.