How to sync (reset) user when steps modified?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths How to sync (reset) user when steps modified?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jqschied
    Spectator
    Hello, we purchased this add-on and now on testing. I modified a step but the user is still seeing that the step is completed. How to sync the users to this changes? as stated here NOTE: If the users are already enrolled in your learningpath and you add more steps in your learningpath then you need to sync your users with the learningpath. The button will appear in the settings section. any screenshot? I modified the step from "Student started a Course" to "Student submitted a Course", then enrolled out and re-enrolled student, but the student still have checked and 1 point still awarded. Student hasn't submitted the course yet. How to correct it (reset)?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I would need to check if that sync is available in custom learning path .Please ping back for a reminder .
    jqschied
    Spectator
    @alex Yes, please let me know. Also, is shortcode work on other pages if i add it there? or only on the CLP page itself? I want to paste the button and steps shortcodes on other pages on the site, is this possible? If so, let me know.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sync button shows in edit learning path page : http://prntscr.com/jb7u0p
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to sync (reset) user when steps modified?’ is closed to new replies.