How to upload videos setting privacy as "Hide video from vimeo"

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe How to upload videos setting privacy as "Hide video from vimeo"

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    angalsl
    Spectator
    Hi, I had set my vimeo account to upload my videos by default with privacy "Hide from vimeo", as I have a Plus account that allows me to force my videos to be seen from the domains that I specify. I want my videos to be played only from my website. My problem is that this option is not available in the Privacy dropdown when uploading videos from the plugin VideoVibe, from wordpress, since I only have the options "Anybody", "Private" and "Password". I would like to know how to solve this problem, because I don't want my videos to be available to everyone, nor force my students to set a password, nor force them to login with a vimeo account with permissions each time they want to see them. My solution right know is going to the vimeo website and set the privacy of each video, one by one, to "Hide from vimeo". I hope there will be a solution, maybe an option called "Default" that takes the privacy from the default set in the account from the vimeo website. Thanks a lot for your time. Cheers!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    angalsl
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    angalsl
    Spectator
    Thanks a lot for your time. I am very happy that you pay attention to my ticket this way. However it is not working properly since the option you just added allows to set the option "Allow this video on site only" (in the red box in the print screen), which is very nice, but it is also required to set the option "Hide from vimeo" (in the green box in the print screen). Without the possibility of changing the privacy to "Hide from vimeo", I cannot embed the video in other website (which is totally fine) but I can yet see it in vimeo.com website. What I am looking for is hiding it from anywhere but my website. The print screen link: https://prnt.sc/gho1pb Here is a link of a video you uploaded where you can see it is working in vimeo.com. https://vimeo.com/232469042 Here is a link of the first video I've uploaded in my vimeo account, with the privacy set to "Hide from vimeo". With this link you can see it only if you are logged in, otherwise vimeo.com returns "Video not found".  https://vimeo.com/231830126 I deleted all videos from my vimeo account but these two videos. You will only see these two videos both in the Vimeo Library list, and in the Video page of vimeo.com. I hope your answer, thanks a lot! Cheers
    angalsl
    Spectator
    To be clearer, I think the best option is to add an option called "Hide from vimeo" inside the Privacy dropdown where currently we can choose "Anybody", "Password" and "Private" options. Thanks again!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for all support and patience .We have developed this feature . Will be releasing a update for this .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have updated the plugin  at your site ,please check .
    angalsl
    Spectator
    Wow! It is working perfect right now. Thanks a lot! Nice job. I have some doubts yet.:
    • Is the "Add an object" panel from the content edition the only place where I can see all my Vimeo Library?
    • Is there a way to modify the privacy of an updated video of my Vimeo Library?
    Thanks again!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes as of now the only way to see vimeo vidoes is add media popup -> vimeo library . Well while uploading video you can edit the video setting but you cannot edit after it .
    angalsl
    Spectator
    It would be nice to have a place to modify privacy, but it is OK for now. Thanks a lot.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Adding to planned features . Will be implementing it soon .
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘How to upload videos setting privacy as "Hide video from vimeo"’ is closed to new replies.