How to use Accordion in an WPLMS Question

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to use Accordion in an WPLMS Question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    johnfrog
    Participant
    Is it true that some of the tools do not function when placed inside a post when post_type=question? For instance if I insert an accordion into a question post it will render but it will not function as it is supposed to. When you click on the accordion headings the page simply scrolls to the top of the page and the accordion remains unchanged. I also purchased this video popup plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-vimeo-youtube-popup-plugin/4147159 and it also fails to work in a question post. That same plugin works fine on a standard post on the same site though. Should I stop troubleshooting or is there a way to integrate such things?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well vibe shortcodes work in the questions and also if you embed videos in units using the iframes then it will work . some visual composer elements may not as it is not ajax compatible . IF you want to use any other plugin shortcode in questions then please make sure that they are ajax compatible as the question in quiz are loaded with ajax .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How to use Accordion in an WPLMS Question’ is closed to new replies.