How to use Appearance > Customise

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to use Appearance > Customise

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    KindKrishna
    Spectator
    Hi there. I would like to know why is that once I make changes in Appearance > customise but I don't see the changes taking effect on the theme. Please help. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It works fine on our test setup and also on our demo sites. Please make sure when you make changes in the theme customizer then open the page in the new tab to see the changes. Also try clearing your browser cache. If this doesn't help then please let us know which settings you are trying to change and not changing for you.
    KindKrishna
    Spectator
    Hi. I'm not talking about Theme Customizer, Im talking about Appearance > Customise in the default wordpress setting. I have changed the setting over there but it doesn't update. Im wondering why. Please help.   Anyway I need to edit few things.   1. I want to change the color of the menu to brighter color. 2. I want the Logo and tpye to be a bit bigger. Can you show me how I can achieve this.  Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    By theme customiser I meant appearance->customise only. Please go to appearance->customise->header->logo size, increase the size accordingly and in header only you can change the header background color or text color also the sub menu background color/text color.  
    KindKrishna
    Spectator
    Hi can you login into my Wordpress and check the whats the problem. I still cannot edit anything using appearance > customiser. Username : Vibe Password : 8H*p6ZfMIA^rwuFWECd1C6UQ Wordpress Website : Http://thejupiterclub.com/wp-admin Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials with us to check the issue. I tried to login using the given credentials but it shows me a wrong username/password error. Please share the valid username/password to login.
    KindKrishna
    Spectator
    Please check now.   <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Username : Vibe / [email protected]</p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;"></p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Password : 8H*p6ZfMIA^rwuFWECd1C6UQ</p>   <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Wordpress Website : Http://thejupiterclub.com/wp-admin</p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;"></p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;"></p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Thanks.</p>
    KindKrishna
    Spectator
    <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Hi,</p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;"></p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Username : Vibe</p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;"></p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Password : 8H*p6ZfMIA^rwuFWECd1C6UQ</p>   <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Wordpress Website : Http://thejupiterclub.com/wp-admin</p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;"></p> <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: Helvetica; color: #454545;">Thanks</p>
    KindKrishna
    Spectator
    Please try again witht the credentials above. I'm not sure why the format code is showing up. Hope you dont mind.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the valid credentials. I checked your site and yes its not saving anything, this is because while saving your site is throwing 500 internal server error. This could be because of some php files not executing properly, so please share the server php error log with us to check the error. Also try deactivating the third party plugins (which do not come bundled with wplms).
    KindKrishna
    Spectator
    Okay. I think I will reinstall the wordpress, and the theme. Once done, if the problem still persist then I will Message here with the error log. I will be back :) Thank you for your assistance.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks for the update.
    KindKrishna
    Spectator
    Hi. I have installed a new version of wordpress but nothing pretty much happening. 1. I can't load the demo with data, its taking so long time. 2. I cannot customize the theme using Appearence > Customize Can you please help me check. Wordpress username :  Username1 Password  : WKxtUv(JlQ!2H6Y@T(zRkIKT Ftp Login : Aumnamobhagavatevasudevaya Ftp site : http://thejupiterclub.com Ftp Password : X5?DbzAw Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your site and now the customizer works fine on your site, refer: http://prntscr.com/bg88ge I changed your header background colors and the logo size and it changed, please clear your browser cache and then check it. I have changed the color to random color so please change the color according to your requirements.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘How to use Appearance > Customise’ is closed to new replies.