How to use custom/elementor header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to use custom/elementor header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Hi, Is it possible to use and elementor header instead the WPLMS headers? How to make it? Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    I guess you are asking about this: http://prntscr.com/xptsl5 wp-admin > WPLMS > Header
    Chala88
    Spectator
    I use this option and nothing happens.
    Diana
    Participant
    Discussed with my team member and he shared this trello card with me: https://trello.com/c/7JOjRDI3/2388-issue-double-header-showing-on-buddypress-pages-if-elementor-header-is-set-wplms-header-is-also-showing
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    So, last update on it was in February. IS this topic stopped? I have difficulty to make TRANSPARENT on customization work.
    Diana
    Participant
    We actually added fix, and then tested, but it was failed. Need to check again
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    when will u check again?
    Diana
    Participant
    We are actually picking issues and resolving on priority basis, There are other issues which are on top of the list, and users are waiting for the release
    plccidiomas
    Spectator
    I see... But I upgraded my theme and paid for extended support exactly to have my thousand and questios bugs solved. And i have seen other people complaining about it too and no proper answer. You are saying that, even paying for the support, I will not be heard cuz my problem is irrelevant in comparison to others?! It is simple: the option TRANSPARENT on header HAS TO WORK.
    Diana
    Participant
    It's a request to create your own topic and discuss there, here, the topic author getting un-necessary emails because we are discussing on his topic The second thing is, if a bug is reported in the system, we create trello cards, and then work on that. We are a small team and it definitely takes time to resolve bugs and side by side answering emails, and issues of the users I am not denying here, that we are not going to solve this, or this is not a bug. It's just that some bugs are on priority because that is affecting a lot of users and we have to work according to that, no other choice. I hope you will understand my point.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘How to use custom/elementor header’ is closed to new replies.