how to use [sell_content]?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting how to use [sell_content]?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like to use sell-content, to sell sections of content for courses. However, I couldn't find much info on how to do this, can you please guide me? Also, if we use this sell-content shortcode (?), when users access it from App, does it mean it will load from system everytime, or the content can be available offline in user's app? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @aeronyc Sell Content Shortcode: First, you have to create a woocommerce product and note down the id of that product. Then Edit the unit and paste the shortcode like this [sell_content product_id="Enter the id of the product here"] Add the unit content here.... [/sell_content] replace the text with the product id in the above shortcode. So whenever someone clicks on that unit to access that unit. You'll be redirected to the product page to purchase that product first to access the unit content
    aeronyc
    Spectator
    thanks for the reply. Anyway for customer to purchase it with MyCred point without go through WooCommerce? Do you have any tutorial or documentation for this? Cheers
    Diana
    Participant
    @aeronyc Just go to Add-Ons in MyCred and activate the Payments Addon. The MyCred Gateway is activated in WooComemerce. Now you can use mycred
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘how to use [sell_content]?’ is closed to new replies.