How to use the pass/fail result from articulate storyline in WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to use the pass/fail result from articulate storyline in WPLMS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    webdesignace12
    Participant
    Hi Team, Is it possible to use the results and score/marks from the Articulate Storyline package to complete the course or a unit? I tried using Articulate Storyline package but it's not passing any of the outcome to the LMS. I used the java script option but it's not passing the marks and it just completing the unit only. Please help.   Thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well im sorry  that option is not available in wplms as of now . its only available with wplms quizzess as of now .
    webdesignace12
    Participant
    Thank you for the response Alex, Can you please point me to the documents for "its only available with wplms quizzess as of now"? Also how can I stop someone from Completing the unit or moving to the next Unit/Quizz without completing Articulate Storyline package? If I can do above I  might be able to come up with a work around for my requirement.   Thank you.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    wplms has its own quizzes .Quiz passing score works only with wplms quizzes . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5q2FANx_Sc Again im sorry stopping user from completing unit in articulate is not available as of now .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to use the pass/fail result from articulate storyline in WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.