.htaccess – please confirm for SCORM settings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting .htaccess – please confirm for SCORM settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rbarnette_237
    Participant
    Hi, We are having problems getting our SCORM courses to consistently register the correct evaluation score when someone finishes the course.  For example, if a student takes this course, completes the final review and passes with 100%, when they finish, the final feedback page says they got 0/100. I'm trying to track possible reasons why.  Here's how our .htaccess code reads.  Is this how it should read?  Thank you!     #This Apache config file was created by Duplicator Installer on 2019-12-02 16:35:05. #The original can be found in archived file with the name htaccess.orig  

BEGIN WordPress

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule>  

END WordPress

SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0 SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1
    rbarnette_237
    Participant
    Whoops - sorry - I forgot to include link to course: https://compass.valuescentre.com/course/understanding-your-values-ecourse/
    logan
    Hello, please add 1 at a time either

SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

or SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1 and check if it works.
    i need your admin credentials in a private reply to check.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘.htaccess – please confirm for SCORM settings’ is closed to new replies.