Huge bug after update

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Huge bug after update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    New problems after the update in your bug-filled theme. After updating the theme to the latest version, the videos does not open in units in the course and unit contents is not displayed separately. I am adding the video in a private post.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    It does not help. I don't understand what is happening. 1) In another units with video I have the same problem. I have to check all units with video and edit them after each update? 2) It is impossible to view unit content in frontend. 3) Shortcodes in course not working. 4) It is impossible to insert shortcode to the unit in backend editor. Sharing another video with this problems.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Adding. fix.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Fix added and working
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thanks for the quick help with most of the problems. But it is impossible to add shortcodes in the backend editor yet. It is not urgent.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :
    add_action('admin_enqueue_scripts','add_jquery_migrate');
    function add_jquery_migrate(){
        wp_enqueue_script('jquery-migrate');
    }
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Unfortunately, fix of Mr.Vibe does not help with some units. Adding video in the next post.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you edit this unit and check if this unit has a blank attachment ? This is one reported issue.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    So to add more clarity. Edit concerned unit and ensure there is not blank attachemnt. https://prnt.sc/w1vbya I checked your site but due to language constraints I could not search for the unit in the video
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank you for your quick response! Yes, there was a blank attachment: https://prnt.sc/w1w1j0 I deleted it and unit is opening well. I do not understand where this attachment came from, but I will know where to look when users will report such issues next time. Thanks for the help! And I'm sorry that sometimes I react so emotionally to new bugs that users report.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please do confirm if everything is working now? or you need any help on this topic?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Huge bug after update’ is closed to new replies.