huge problem woocommerce related

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues huge problem woocommerce related

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, i have a huge problem woocommerce buddypress theme related.......and woocommerce membership and subscription...... After last woocommerce update and subscription and membership some users after update just see a sidebar and errors after login. I erased envato plugin already because i couln't log in admin anymore but this problem is different. See errors: Notice: Use of undefined constant BP_COURSE_INSTRUCTOR_SLUG - assumed 'BP_COURSE_INSTRUCTOR_SLUG' in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php on line 1632   Notice: Undefined index: redirect_to in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php on line 1645   Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php:1632) in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1195   Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/filters.php on line 255 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 914   Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-includes/load.php on line 677   Memory errors are due to some other error because i talk to the host and they  allocated more then enough memory and no change... Please help. My students are pressing me and i don't have any option here. Thank you very much for your time. anca
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘huge problem woocommerce related’ is closed to new replies.