huge problem woocommerce related

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues huge problem woocommerce related

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, i have a huge problem with woocommerce latest updates and woocommerce membership and subscription and the theme...Some users.....not all of them (i don't know why) are seeing after login a sidebar and errors instead of the normal website. I already erased ENVATO MARKET PLUGIN because i couln;t anter admin anymore but this errors are different thing and also i see bp errors there. The errors about memory it's weird, my hosts allocated enough memory but there is no difference. See errors:   Notice: Use of undefined constant BP_COURSE_INSTRUCTOR_SLUG - assumed 'BP_COURSE_INSTRUCTOR_SLUG' in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php on line 1632   Notice: Undefined index: redirect_to in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php on line 1645   Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/tips.php:1632) in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1195   Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/filters.php on line 255 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 914   Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-includes/load.php on line 677   Please help, my students are pressing me about this issue.....don;t really know what to say to them and i have no option here.... Thank you for your time. Anca  
    This reply has been marked as private.
    karanna
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    karanna
    Spectator
    Found a new error...when a user tries to verify the quiz results, he gets that: http://prnt.sc/f1gad2 anca
    karanna
    Spectator
    And woocommerce said that i have some template overrides that need updating....don't know if that's related to directly to my problem but i figured i;d tell u ... Overrides: wplms/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.3 wplms/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0 Thank you anca bogdan  
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/evolutie/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 914 Except the fatal errors of these memory limit exhausted, none of them are errors. These are mere warning and notices. You can ignore them. Please turn off the debug mode. For memory limit exhausted issue please try to disable some of your third party plugins.   The latest woocommerce version has updated their template files. We will update them in our next update that we will be in a day or two. (A) cart.php : Our version is 3.0.0 and latest version is 3.0.3 (B) content-product.php : our version is 1.6.4 and latest version is 3.0.0  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘huge problem woocommerce related’ is closed to new replies.