I am not able to update WPLMS Unit Timings 1.0 to 1.1

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues I am not able to update WPLMS Unit Timings 1.0 to 1.1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Dear Support, I am not able to update WPLMS Unit Timings 1.0 to 1.1 I see this Message after it trying update... Atualizando o plugin WPLMS Unit Timings (2/2) Baixando atualização a partir de https://wplms.io/eddsl/package_download/MTU3NzUyOTA2NDpmZTg5ZGNkMTQ3ZGFkYTZjYTlmYTg1MGJlMDFlYjU1Mjo2Mzk1OjE1ZjlmODZjNjNjOTAyNGQ3M2JkN2IxMmM2NjJjYzkxOmh0dHBzQC8vdmJjMDA0LmNvbQ==… Ocorreu um erro ao atualizar WPLMS Unit Timings: Falha no download. Unauthorized Desativando modo de manutenção… Please HELP ASAP
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like the license key you added for unit timings is not working anymore . Can you please share the receipt or your email id from which you purcahsed it for free ? We can reset your license key .
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    One thing to add: I do not receive a message that the update is not processing. In fact, it is processing but never shows version 1.1 but always 1.0 in the plugins page. I wanted to download version 1.1 but it is not showing in my licence overview for whatever reason. All other add-ons are shown.
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Will made a new purcahse from that email id and will share your the new license key to put .
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Many thanks. You can close this ticket.
    Diana
    Participant
    @glucenaonline Thanks for confirming. Closing the ticket
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘I am not able to update WPLMS Unit Timings 1.0 to 1.1’ is closed to new replies.