I can’t download my certificates

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues I can’t download my certificates

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Thank very much Veronica, I'm understanding and using the plugin as you mention in the videos, but I still have a problem when I try to change the text or any setting of the elements and then click in the update button, I don't see my changes after that. In this video, I tried to change some text for one shortcode of the student name, after update, I don't see the shortcode it keeps the first text I put: video proof I'm trying to change everything to this plugin because my website has a lot of certificates different, but like it's working currently it gets harder.
    Veronica
    hi thanks for the video as the provided video in the 0.10 second, you have directly clicked on the save button and not the edit text button for that particular element 1. click on the edit text button then click 2. save button then 3. update button for the certificate let me know if the issue persist after that
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello @Veronica, I followed the steps you told me, but the issue persists: video proof Certificate link I left my credentials in this ticket, if necessary, thank you.
    Veronica
    checking on your site will provide video
    Veronica
    hi please check this http://somup.com/crfulBFtse to view the exact PDF certificate click on the generate PDF button it is showing all the changes as you can see the difference in the 3 certificates changes in the last of the video
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, I got it, thank you, I think I can work with this.
    Veronica
    really good to know that finally, you come to know hows this work as we should keep trying🙂 please confirm if we can close this thanks
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Yes, it can be closed, thank you. :)
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘I can’t download my certificates’ is closed to new replies.