I do not want original WPLMS + MODERN WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues I do not want original WPLMS + MODERN WPLMS

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    luizc
    Spectator
    <pre id="tw-target-text" class="tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small" dir="ltr" style="unicode-bidi: isolate; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 276px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: #212121; height: 312px; line-height: 24px !important;" data-placeholder="Traducción" data-fulltext=""><span lang="en">Hello, I'm working with my wordpress and when I install WPLMS it installs normal, then, when I want to install WPLMS MODERN, I install it, but it makes a mix between the original and the modern one. I would appreciate if you could help me, please, I have to say that I have data but I do not think that is what it is affecting.</span> Some images i'll leave. I want only Demo 6(WPLMS MODERN) <span style="background-color: transparent; font-family: inherit; white-space: pre-wrap; color: #212121;">But when I install and activate it, it mixes with the original, that's my problem.</span> Thanks for you help.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    IF you want demo 6 only then please do not install modern child theme .It modified many of main theme temaplates . If you want to use a child theme with styling same as demo 6 then use wplms blank child theme . ITs available in wplms package .
    luizc
    Spectator
    Hi, Now appears this with Blank Child Theme:   How fix this? thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is because whenever you switch themes, some plugins gets deactivated, and you have to again activate them. These shortcodes are appearing like this because the vibe shortcode plugin has been deactivated, you need to go to plugins, and activate it again.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I do not want original WPLMS + MODERN WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.