i want to remove non purchased courses from student dashboard. They just want to

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting i want to remove non purchased courses from student dashboard. They just want to

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aminul
    Participant
    i want to remove non purchased courses from student dashboard. They just want to see only the purchased courses in there dashboard. Its confusing them/students when they see courses which are saying "Take this Course" (button). How i can remove those course?
    Aminul
    Participant
    you people never reply on time. But your status always tells us that you are online.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear user, Please read the policy: http://prntscr.com/rpzq1m Yes, we are online but we have to reply other users as well who are expecting a reply and waiting for us for so long Now coming to your topic I really have no idea what you are asking here because as I know under the dashboard tab the widgets will be visible only.  And there are other tab which display courses So, there is a courses tab under which there are subnav tabs namely : My Courses and Instructing Courses In My Courses Section if user is enrolled in any course then all the courses will be visible under this section and in Instructing Courses tab---> all the courses which is instructed by the currently logged in user will be visible in this tab Please share a screenshot for proper understanding
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘i want to remove non purchased courses from student dashboard. They just want to’ is closed to new replies.