I want user to buy Batches instead of courses and users pays for batches

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches I want user to buy Batches instead of courses and users pays for batches

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    I want user to buy Batches instead of courses and users pays for batches, i already bought the plugin can you tell me how to set it up
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This feature is already present in the wplms woocommerce addon plugin. By using wplms woocommerce plugin you can create variable products and connect one batch to each product and when user purchases the product she is automatically enrolled in that particular batches. In short you are selling a batch instead a course because when a product is sold the connected batch is also sold with it.  
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    Can I show batches before payment? and user must select batch to buy course.
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    I want a flow where user comes and select course and select a batch and pay for it. like a screen shot attached
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes the user gets option to select which batch she wants to purchase. In the course page the pricing option is shown, refer: http://prntscr.com/c3jhzt I have set the name as "30 60 and 90" but you can name it as "batch1 batch2 and batch3" Now user will select any one of the batch/variation and then click on take this course page. She will purchase and automatically gets enrolled in the batch which she bought. This is present in the wplms woocommerce plugin only. Let me know if this helps.
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    Can i show this in list view as shown in the previous image
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    Here i am not using wplms batches. So i just want to know that can i set up wplms batches and force users to select a batch before payment. Here i cant set no of students ,timing, date and all i want the wplms  flow as it is just user need to select a batch before payment. Plz guide if any custom code is needed i can do. i have to do this ASAP.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not available as of now, the variation is shown only on the course page not before the checkout.
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    You are right, we need to display the batches on the course page itself. But it needs to be displayed as per attached screenshot. Here the user actually purchases the batch and not the course. You have confirmed that this can be done by woocommerce add-on. My last query is: I use WPLMS Batches plugin (which gives perfect features of what we need for a batch) and display it at course page, and make it mandatory to enroll for the batch before payment. Please suggest. We do not want to use woocommerce add-on since, it does not provide features like no of participants in the batch, set time, duration etc which are available in wplms batches.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is not available in wplms as of now, you can create a feature request in the feature request forum fro this here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    I you Guide me  i can custom code it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The main problem is how will you connect product to the batch, as the product is sold/purchased. We have a hook there to show enroll button in the batch list but since the product is not connected to the batch, the batch cannot be purchased. So if you can tell us that how you will connect product to the batch then we can help you out.
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    can we link it using wplms woocommerce.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No currently we cannot connect it, if we could then I would have told you earlier only. That's why I told you it is not available as of now. If you could connect the product to the batch then it is possible and we can help you.
    Skillspeed1992
    Spectator
    which hook displays the enroll button ? and what are the tables in database that are effected on batch enrollment?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘I want user to buy Batches instead of courses and users pays for batches’ is closed to new replies.