Icon List

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SmartPathshala
    Participant
    I need to have list icons, i want to create list similar to the one sampled below , but i want some different icons. so is there any list of icon to choose from ?  
    • [icon icon="icon-rocket animate zoom"]Popular Courses<br /> Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.
    • [icon icon="icon-hat-magician animate zoom"]Best Instructors<br /> Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat.
    • [icon icon="icon-steering-wheel animate zoom"]Variety of Subjects<br /> Porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim.
    • [icon icon="icon-pin-alt animate zoom"]Leaderboards &amp; Contests<br /> Leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim.
    • [icon icon="icon-medal-outline-star animate zoom"]Badges &amp; Certificates<br /> Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in
Anshuman Sahu
Keymaster
You can see  all the icons that wplms provide by accessing this link :  yoursite.com/wp-content/themes/wplms/css/icons-reference.html
skade
Participant
Can I add more icons to wplms? I have a few education icons I would like to use to build my pages. If so, how?
Anshuman Sahu
Keymaster
We are adding font awesome in the next update of the wplms . As of now there is no way to include custom icons in wplms ./ You can use any third party plugin for this .
oxfordguy
Participant
Ref. your previous reply: "You can see  all the icons that wplms provide by accessing this link :  ">yoursite.com/wp-content/themes/wplms/css/icons-reference.html" I'm afraid this is not working for me. It seems to redirect to one of my pages (without a list of icons). Please can you help?
Anshuman Sahu
Keymaster
Hi, @oxfordguy Please make your own topic for your issues.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)