Icons

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hello, I think some icons are not showing up on my site (print here). How do I resolve this? Kind regards.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It seems like the icons are not loaded on your website, so please make sure the folder permission  of your website is set to 755.
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hello, I change for 755 yet, This problem is happend only in this course. Others are normal. What can I do? Kind regards  
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hello, Please don't consider what I write in text above. I set the WPLMS' folder permission to 755, but dont work. There is only one course working fine. Others courses and the the admin menu, are whitout icons<span style="line-height: 1.5;">.</span> Kind regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check the font family of the icons .For that we need your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well all the fonticons icons are not showing up in your site . I checked path and found that it is not accessible anymore .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry I was not able to understand your issue .CAn you please clarify more on this along woth some screenshots (via prntscr.com). I checked your site and found the icons to be working .
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Go to wp-admin-> Settings-> General-> Site Address(url)-> change http:// to https:// and save. This will resolve your issue.
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Don't works =(
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Icons’ is closed to new replies.