Icons: Telegram and Whatsapp

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Icons: Telegram and Whatsapp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Hi, Hello, I am looking for icons here: https://docs.wplms.io/administrator-guide/step-by-step-guide-for-administrators/icon-set First I would like to tell you, as a constructive criticism, that putting the icons with screenshots does not seem like a very good idea to me. It is very difficult to find a specific icon, it would be much better to put it with code so that you could also see the real icon and with text... Or at least, at least, put it in alphabetical order... I don't know, a little more intuitive . But regardless of this, I would like to know how I can add a WhatsApp icon and a Telegram icon, which today are apps that are used a lot, and I think they should be included. How can I do it? I am adding them with html code in the footer, inside a widget... Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If you are using elementor then you can use the fontawesome icons as well . with fa fa-whatsapp . Surely we have to improve the icons docs here .
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Ok, thanks. Finally i had to use FontAwesome... You can close this topic. Thanks.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for your confirmation
    Veronica
    ok thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Icons: Telegram and Whatsapp’ is closed to new replies.