IE Issue: Group photo shows very big in internet Explorer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues IE Issue: Group photo shows very big in internet Explorer

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Hi Support, I was using group layout G2, G3 and G4. I find that group image is shown very big in Internet Explorer. As the image is very big, it also covers buttons such as home, forum, activity etc. Here is the image from production server Image from testing server: kindly look in to this issue. Thank you for support Regards
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Hi team, Could you please tell me whether you were able to replicate the same on your server with Internet Explorer 11? It looks fine in chrome browser! PS: I am talking about Modern theme not default theme. Whether we could solve it soon depends whether I could convince my employer continue with WPLMS I know you have many issues to solve but please help
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Hi Support, Can you tell me whether you were able to experience the same issue? I am using Modern theme and transparent header (or sometime with sleek header as well)? PS: The pic what I use for group photo is big, will that create any resizing issue? Can you try assigning a bigger group image/photo and let me know what happens. This issue I have seen only with internet Explorer Please assist
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding teh given css from wp-admin ->appearance -> customize -> custom css : .single #content #buddypress .group_header div#item-header #item-header-avatar img,.single #content #buddypress .member_header div#item-header #item-header-avatar img,.single-item #content #buddypress .group_header div#item-header #item-header-avatar img,.single-item #content #buddypress .member_header div#item-header #item-header-avatar img{width:100%;}
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Issue fixed, Thank you very much. May I know whether I am the only one faced this issue? I found same issue on two websites, so wondering! If not, can you please add this codes in next version of themes so that I do not have to add this code forever Regards
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, If you use G4 as group layout, then In internet explorer it looks very bad. I do not use this layout so I do not mind. But I am just reporting this issue to you so that you could fix it Please try out in your setup and see whether you also observe the same. If not, I can show two different setup where it is showing same issue. PS: Is there a place where we could report all these small bugs to you rather than posting it in forums. I would be happy to do that Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yep this is an issue  will be fixing these in the next update. We will be adding all the fixes related to the ie in the next update of wplms modern child theme . thanks for reporting all these issues .  
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Thank you for your great support Regards
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘IE Issue: Group photo shows very big in internet Explorer’ is closed to new replies.