iframe code of upload zip doesn’t work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting iframe code of upload zip doesn’t work

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    youngbal
    Participant
    So far every iframe code has worked well .... But suddenly, the iframe code of uploaded zip files doesn't show in course page. I don't know why and can't remember what I have changed recently. If I upload zip files manually through FTP, it works well. However, it doesn't work through upload zip button in course editor. The only difference which I found is that unlike other zip files, the recent zip file shows differently in owner/group of FTP See this image owner/group of past zip files : youngbal69 youngbal69 owner/group of recent zip files : youngbal69 users Thanks in advance
    youngbal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi please check if you are able to access the index.html or any HTML file directly in the browser in these packages? The only difference which I found is that unlike other zip files, the recent zip file shows differently in owner/group of FTP i think this is the issue
    Veronica
    after performing this- please check if you are able to access the index.html or any HTML file directly in the browser in these packages? run this command https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/chown-command-in-linux-with-examples/ change the owner and then again check this- if you are able to access the index.html or any HTML file directly in the browser in these packages
    youngbal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this is not a theme issue , maybe some kind of server configuration issue for html files. I checked the file permissions , they seem to be correct but still the content of index.html file is not served by the server . Please check at your server end . check your .htaccess file as well .Try deactivating third party plugins ,
    youngbal
    Participant
    As you said, the problem of upload files was with my hosting service.. (especially about PHP anti-webshell...) Now all the problems have been solved... Always Thank...
    Veronica
    good to know about this closing this one
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘iframe code of upload zip doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.