Iframe content not shown to some users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Iframe content not shown to some users

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Hi, Could you please help me understand why some people can't see the content of the iframe inside the units? The same link accessed by them outside wplms loads perfectly. When it's inside the course, the users see a blank space. Nothing inside.
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. Please check your iframe code if the site is blocked or not, for example you cannot show facebook and google in iframe. Also try disabling the ajax in course status page from lms->settings->disable ajax in unit load.  
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    I know it can appear working at your end. It works on my end and to several other users. But what causes a few other users not to be able to see the iframe content? I have 4 or 5 user who can't see, even changing their computers or trying other browsers. What should I say to them if they can't see the content? Should I give their money back?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dfarjoun
    Spectator
    Thanks for the important info. She added the IFRAME ALLOW extension and now it works. Thanks!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Iframe content not shown to some users’ is closed to new replies.