Iframe for youtube video

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Iframe for youtube video

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    Could you please help with the iframe code to embed youtube video. I dont want people to have option to click and land on youtube.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. You can directly copy the embed code from the youtube and then use it in the website. You can also add the embed code between the shortcode : [iframevideo][/iframevideo]
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    thanks, I dont want people to have option to click and land on youtube. How can I achieve this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The embedded videos are always opened on the video, it doesn't redirect to youtube. This is the default beviour or the embeded videos that it doesn't redirect to youtube.
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    ok let me try and update you on this
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You are adding the video url so the users will be redirected to the youtube. I already mentioned that you have to add the iframe embed code between the shortcode and not the url. Refer the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/fr335g
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    Thank you, it works fine now. But I want to disable the "Watch on YouTube" option in the right bottom corner http://prntscr.com/frfn60 can you pls help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This option cannot be removed as its added by youtube itself, and if you are embedding a video from the youtube then the youtube will give this option to watch . But its not necessary that the user will have to click on it to watch the video. Clicking on the play button the video will start playing on your website only.
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    ok thanks.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Iframe for youtube video’ is closed to new replies.