Iframe issue in pages and articles

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Iframe issue in pages and articles

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    zerovirgola618
    Spectator
    I tried this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Z3CKSW4QQ but in the pages and in the articles the iframe tag does not work anyway. How can I solve the problem? Thanks in advance
    Diana
    Participant
    @zerovirgola618 Upload the pdf or whatever you want to show within the iframe tag  to your media and then use it in the iframe Paste it like this: [iframe height=600] The media link[/iframe] Paste this same code in the page If you still face any issue. Share the page URL on which you were testing to embed Iframe and share the admin credentials as well here in a private reply
    zerovirgola618
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    zerovirgola618
    Spectator
    zerovirgola618
    Spectator
    zerovirgola618
    Spectator
    zerovirgola618
    Spectator
    Dear Diana, how can I modify / delete this html code which seems to be "extra" and which creates problems??!? " width="100%" allowFullScreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"> I thing ther's an extra " Thanks in advance!
    Diana
    Participant
    @zerovirgola618, The shortcode will work fine in any site if it is not modified/affected by any third-party plugin. But in your case, you are using third-party plugins and one of them is causing this issue. To remove the extra link remove that from the shortcode media link. Please do not post multiple times on your topic. It will lead to unnecessary delay because we pick up the oldest issues first and whenever you post the replies it will update the time of your reply
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Iframe issue in pages and articles’ is closed to new replies.