I’m not redirected to the course's product page

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce I’m not redirected to the course's product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pedrohoc
    Spectator
    I have a problem with WooCommerce wplms at the moment that I choose the course duration (variation) and click on “take this course,” I’m not redirected to the product page of the course, just stay on the course page. What is going on?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share WP Admin credentials to check the issue live.   p.s : Apologies for delayed response.
    pedrohoc
    Spectator
    Ok... Site address: Http://www.ieducacursos.com.br/ativo/wp-admin/         Login: IEDUCA         Password: 12345 PS: You can test the plugin in the following courses: "How to write effectively" and "Programação Java"
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It seems you forgot to enable direct checkout. Even after this I had to use this setting  to force woocommerce to redirect suer to cart  page : http://prntscr.com/9xyh3c Now it seems to be working fine.
    pedrohoc
    Spectator
    Thank you so much! I did not know I had to enable this option WooCommerce. I have another question , how can I replace the range of values ​​, for example: $ 0 - $ 80 , for " Free" , at the product block? ps: I want to put Free, but without giving the course to new users Image
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is not possible as of now. WPLMS uses WooCommerce pricing function to display pricing for courses. So if WooCommerce does not support "Free"  in variable pricing WPLMS also can not support it.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I’m not redirected to the course's product page’ is closed to new replies.