Image upload error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Image upload error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    evange
    Spectator
    Image upload is not working properly in the course create or edit. Error is displayed as follows.
    Warning: opendir(/home/******/exmple.com/public_html/wp-content/uploads/private_package_uploads/1/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/******/exmple.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/upload_handler.php on line 182   Warning: readdir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/******/exmple.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/upload_handler.php on line 186   Warning: closedir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/******/exmple.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/upload_handler.php on line 195 Package is not.
    Please check the following image display position. Error
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like this a file permissions error . Please check your file and folder permissions of your wp-content folder and all its sub-folders and files.(contact webhost) Folder permissions must be 755  and file permissions must be 644. Please also check if there is any /uploads/private_package_uploads/ in your site via ftp or cpanel . If there isn't then try creating one .
    evange
    Spectator
    Hi. Alwx. I did not notice the had got the answer. Folder permissions must be 755  and file permissions must be 644. It confirmed the permissions in FTP. It had become a 755 or 644. /uploads/private_package_uploads/ Is this the should I make? Will permission may be a 755? Evange.
    evange
    Spectator
    Hi. Alex. I made a private_package_uploads folder in uploads. However, it does not work. Error "Adding Media" from the front-end "BADGEDS short code add" not "file upload" is operated. Error2 Uploaded even if an error message appears. What can be get confirmation After such share the back-end access to the site? please help me!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please check following points : 1. Make sure that your wplms theme and all its plguins are updated to latest version . 2. Also create a " package_uploads " folder with permissions 755  in your wp-content/uploads folder . 3. Check if the wp-content folder has 755  folder permissions . 4. Please try deactivating third party plugins . 5. Upload images and other media from add media button which is wordpress default functionality .Upload zip button is for articulate,scorm and adobe captivate package upload . 6. Try contacting your webhost if they have any kind of mod security enabled form their side which restricts folder creation or file creation at upload . If above all points are checked then please share your site wp-admin credentials, site url and ftp credentials to check the issue at your end . PS : Mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    evange
    Spectator
    ・Site URL https://koecollege.com ・Language ; Japanese ※OK it is also to change for the corresponding. ・FTP HOST: spegasus.xsrv.jp Port: 21 Accaunt: [email protected] Password: fsoubbh67d3jdd ・Wordpress User Role : admin User : wplms Pass : %ONlyqL@AUSdrfJO741jSeE2 Mail : [email protected]
    evange
    Spectator
    koecollege Basic Auth koecollege aknFHRV96PNe
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i checked your site and replicated the issue . This issue appears when " Instructor content privacy " is enabled . In this case all the scorm,captivate or articulate packages are uploaded in private_package_uploads/USER ID folder and this folder is created when Instructor uploads her first package . But when the user have not uploaded any package and clicks on the his library then system is not able to find the folder " private_package_uploads/USER ID "  coz initially there is not folder created . It is created when user uploads her first package . So therefore it returns error . This is an issue as of now in wplms and will be fixed in the next update of wplms .Thanks for reporting this . But the add media function works properly .
    evange
    Spectator
    Hi. Alex. In conclusion. 1.It does not work properly in the current version? 2.To work to change the setting. What either? Also, how is the behavior of the add media is? Tell you how if there is a way to work with the current version. Evange.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The upload zip button is to embed articulate ,scrom and captivate projects in units in wplms . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/embedding-articulate-storylineadobe-captivateispring-content-packages/ and the Add media button is standard wordpress button to add media in page content . refer : https://en.support.wordpress.com/add-media/ Please lemme know if you have any doubts now in both these buttons .
    evange
    Spectator
    Hi. Alex. >The upload zip button is to embed articulate ,scrom and captivate projects in units in >wplms . File upload was understanding. However, media added does not work on the front-end course builder. It can add the media from the back-end is to understand. Error I want to hear is how to of this behavior. Or from the portion of the image of the media can not be added? Seeking answers about what this is broken.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the proper screenshot . I have to check this at your end ,therefore i would be needing the credentials to access the wp-admin and edit course page .But right now i am not able to access your site due to some security was enabled . Can you please grant us access to your site to check the add media button in fornt end . PS :it is working fine at our end . Meanwhile please check js errors in your site and share screenshot if any : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors Can you please also share your server php eror log (share atleast last ten errors in it ) . Please also try deactivating third party plugins for this .
    evange
    Spectator
    Hi.ALEX. Was a debug mode to ON in the wp-config.php. It also attached a ZIP server error log and capture images. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/581891/Error%20Log.zip It was added as an instructor on the course. Please check.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i checked  the zipped file you sent (screenshots and error log ) . all these errors are just php notices and are not fatal errors or warnings .So there is nothing to worry about them. Please disable debug mode. Although we need to resolve these put notices . I am sorry i am really not able to understand the issue even now .Can you please share a proper video rather than gifs ? (you can use this : screencast-o-matic.com) We are getting nowhere in resolving the issue as i still do not understand your issue properly . I thought that you were trying to upload an image with the upload zip button .
    evange
    Spectator
    Hi Alex. We have created a video as you are told. https://youtu.be/dS4ATIH5jSc Answer as confirmation matter want. Problem or that occur in order to made a course other than the instructor? I, who created the course with an administrator account. No problem if to work correctly with instructor.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Image upload error’ is closed to new replies.