Image Upload/Insert Blank White Screen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Image Upload/Insert Blank White Screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi, When I try and Upload an Image for the Course Image It is uploading but when I click on Use This Image it is just going to a blank white page and not inserting the image I tried this with multiple images on multiple courses still the same issue any suggestions or ideas on how to fix this? Would be much appreciated. thanks, Justin
    externaluses
    Participant
    Are you sure that the images are actually being uploaded and stored on your server? As in, can you go to the URL and see it in another tab?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try increasing your php memory limit ,upload max file size and post max size .. Contact webhost to increase these .
    hi, im having the same issue, i dont think is the php limit, the images are small, i can see the content but not the images. link http://www.setasdesiecha.com/curso-virtual/unit/area-de-pasteurizacion/?id=2498 user name: andres guerrero pas: cometa Image link: autoclave Please help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @felipe: Please create your own topic for your issues it helps in better understanding and it helps us to keep track of the issues. Also make sure you do not share any type of credentials publicly, I have marked your reply as private here. It works fine on my test setup, therefore I'll need the admin credentials to check the issue on your site not the student credentials. Please create your own topic and share the unit url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your setup. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials, refer:  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Upload/Insert Blank White Screen’ is closed to new replies.