[IMP] Open automatic the next unit?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting [IMP] Open automatic the next unit?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ionut
    Spectator
    I need to know if there is any solution when a student mark a unit as complete, then to be open automatic the next unit? (now, as you know, you have to mark as complete and click for the next unit. I want to skip the click for the next unit, if the unit is marked completed). Thank you, JTR
    sandy
    Apologies as of now it is not possible.  
    ecarmona
    Participant
    Is it going to be possible sometime soon? I would also like to skip some clicks for my users since they seem to either ignore "mark unit complete" button because they are expecting next to do that...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If you want us to add this feature in the further updates of wplms, then please make a feature request for this. Feature request link: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    joniel
    Spectator
    I would like the same funcationality. My users are clicking next when they finish a unit and not clicking "mark unit as complete." I'd like "Next" to automatically set the unit as complete as they are obviously moving on to the next unit. Has anyway created any code to accomplish this? Jeremy
    ecarmona
    Participant
    I created a topic in the features forum requesting for that to happen but if anyone has figured this out share the solution, my users need it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks ecarmona for creating feature request for this . Please upvote the feature created by ecarmona .We will try adding this feature in the upcoming updates if upvoted the most .
    dcubasoy
    Spectator
    Hi, use something like this: add_action('wp_head', 'add_unit_auto_complete', 9); function add_unit_auto_complete() { ?> <script> jQuery(document).ready(function () { jQuery('#mark-complete').trigger('click'); }); </script> <?php }
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks there @dcubsoy, i would like to add one more thing in that code : refer the code :

add_action('wp_head', 'add_unit_auto_complete', 9);

function add_unit_auto_complete() {
    ?>

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {

$('.unit_content').on('unit_traverse',function(){  $('#mark-complete').trigger('click');  });
    });
    </script>

<?php

}
    ecarmona
    Participant
    Hi, thanks for the help. I added this in my child theme's functions.php however, it's still not working. Is there anything else i should take into consideration?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Working good at my end : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDnX2ahSZG I added the code in wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin .
    skillomo
    Participant
    Dear Alex, I try to use this code add_action('wp_head', 'add_unit_auto_complete',9); function add_unit_auto_complete(){ echo "<script> jQuery(document).ready(function ($) { $('.unit_content').on('unit_traverse',function(){ $('#mark-complete').trigger('click'); }); }); </script>"; } But i have a problem. When i click NEXT UNIT, The NEXT UNIT automaticly Complete not CURRENT UNIT. How to fix this? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This code works fine, refer: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDeX1i1bdW Give it a little time and the unit will be marked complete automatically.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘[IMP] Open automatic the next unit?’ is closed to new replies.