import demo swicther modern demo not exists

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting import demo swicther modern demo not exists

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin Yes please share the credentials of your site where you want me to install the modern demo. make sure the theme requirements needed to install wplms should be correct so we can proceed towards demo installation. P.S. mark your reply as private while sharing the site URL and admin credentials
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin Working on your site....
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    it seems to be very good ! i will work on it too how it is good, thanks !
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    youre the best !   PS for a version with language switchable, it is working with polylang ?   than kyou
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    and it is the normal page builder, how can we do if we want to use wpbakery or elementor ?   it is not possible ?   thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin You can use any page builder you want to use. Please confirm here if we can close this topic? The topic is already stretched too long And yes, Thanks for appreciating my efforts
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    in this installation :   <span style="color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">[icon icon="icon-check-alt zoom animate"] this is not working it is not displayed on the home page</span> have we to do something special ? thank after this we can close ? or you want i create a new topic ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin Yes please create a new topic and share a screenshot as well for a proper clarification of the issue
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘import demo swicther modern demo not exists’ is closed to new replies.