Import users

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ClasesYoga
    Spectator
    Hey there, I need to import users from another platform to WPLMS. Users are students 4 courses online. How can I do it? Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ClasesYoga
    Spectator
    Thanks, I've seen the video but I need to import users. At this point the system has no members and does not download the csv file or download empty.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can add yourself in a course then export the csv from course admin.
    ClasesYoga
    Spectator
    The page course admin appear in blank. To import a csv file appear: Class 'finfo' not found in <b>/home/clasesyoga/public_html/alumnosfinal/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/class.import.php</b> on line <b>50</b>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Course admin appearing blank issue : Please make sure that your wplms theme and  all its plugins are updated to latest version . After update please resave teh permalinks and clear the browser cache and check if the issue persists . If persists then goto LMs-> settings -> enable the Revert pretty permalinks for Courses For the Finfo not found issue : This is a server issue please contact your webhost to enable the finfo extension of php and make sure that your php version is above 5.4 .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Import users’ is closed to new replies.