IMPORTANT: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException'

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting IMPORTANT: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException'

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I am having a very urgent problem. that I really could use your help solving. currently I am getting the following error when I try and create a new account. Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘Invalid address: ‘ in /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php:946 Stack trace: #0 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php(352): PHPMailer->setFrom(NULL, NULL) #1 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/classes/class.pmproemail.php(114): wp_mail(‘pmprotest1@nich…’, ‘Your membership…’, ‘<p>Thank you fo…’, Array, NULL) #2 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/classes/class.pmproemail.php(269): PMProEmail->sendEmail() #3 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/preheaders/checkout.php(808): PMProEmail->sendCheckoutEmail(Object(WP_User), Object(MemberOrder)) #4 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/includes/init.php(131): require_once(‘/home/grindstop…’) #5 [internal function]: pmpro_wp(Object(WP)) #6 /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(600): call_user_func_array(‘pmpro_wp’, Array) #7 /home/g in /home/grindstop/public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line It should be taking me to the membership-account page after I signup but it is currently taking me to an error page. you can duplicate the error if you try and create an account below. NEW MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT can you help please? thanks, Justin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

The issue appears when :

Make sure if you've enabled HTML email settings then you have entered a correct and valid email id in the FROM Email .

Please correct these settings and the issue would be resolved, from our side, we will add an additional validation on these terms.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘IMPORTANT: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException'’ is closed to new replies.