IMPORTANT- HELP! – LONG TIME USER

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting IMPORTANT- HELP! – LONG TIME USER

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi, I just renewed my support subscription for another year.   I am having a major problem that I have been trying to figure out for the last week.   Whenever I make a purchase of a product through paypal the site all of a sudden instead of taking the user to the page where they can access the course.   It is redirecting them back to the shopping cart page and saying that the order was canceled.   I have verified that all of my pay pal api access information is setup correctly. I have also checked and rechecked all of the woo commerce settings. I have checked the wplms settings. (both under the wplms tab and the lms settings) I have gone though every question and searched google for a similar problem and was unable to find one so I am completely stuck   I have attached a screen shot of the screen that it is currently redirecting me to after I successfully make a purchase of a product through paypal. can you help? please.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check the woocommerce order status, because wplms only checks the woocommerce order status, if the status is completed then course access is granted otherwise not. The issue here seems to be between paypal and the woocommerce plugin, I am not sure if this issue is related to wplms theme as the pricing system is handled by woocommerce and wplms only checks the woocommerce order status.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘IMPORTANT- HELP! – LONG TIME USER’ is closed to new replies.