Importing courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Importing courses

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'finfo' not found in /home/u0438900/lms.smoothcontent.org/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-customtypes/includes/class.import.php:49 Stack trace: #0 /home/u0438900/lms.smoothcontent.org/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-customtypes/includes/musettings.php(1800): wplms_import->process_upload() #1 /home/u0438900/lms.smoothcontent.org/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-customtypes/includes/musettings.php(140): lms_settings->lms_import_export() #2 /home/u0438900/lms.smoothcontent.org/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-customtypes/includes/musettings.php(26): lms_settings->get_lms_settings('import-export') #3 /home/u0438900/lms.smoothcontent.org/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): lms_settings->vibe_lms_settings('') #4 /home/u0438900/lms.smoothcontent.org/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 /home/u0438900/lms.smoothcontent.org/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/u0438900/lms.smoothco in /home/u0438900/lms.smoothcontent.org/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-customtypes/includes/class.import.php on line 49 There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. When I try to import exported courses i get this error. What is thşs ? There is no follow up e-mail.
    Veronica
    hi we need to check this on. your site so please share details in a private reply and also share the screenshot of the issue
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Can you also check notifications while you're there? Even if I read them, they do not disappear.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you share screenshots of the notifications where its not disapparing .also please update your vibebp and wplms plugins to latest version 1.6.5.2+ and the error clearly indicating that the Fileinfo php library is missing from server . Please contact webhost and ask them to enable it .
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    I'll ask them but It started a few day ago if it was a server problem shouldnt it be happen before?
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Also I already updated the plugin.
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Notification issue still persists but other issue is resolved.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Did you try again? Its working and you get 504 error which is caused by server.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the notification will disappear when next batch of notifications arrive . Clicking on them wont remove the notification . I know this is bad UI/UX we have to fix this up . Adding to issue log .https://trello.com/c/CAY3JrAI
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing courses’ is closed to new replies.