Impossible to modify pages with Page Builder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Impossible to modify pages with Page Builder

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! I've been trying to modifiy pages using Page Builder and it seems like it doesn't save anything. So I've tried to create a new page and there again : no changes saved. How can I fix this? The only modifications I can make are directly from the WP Editor. Thanks for your help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There might be some js error on the page which is causing the issue. Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Checking...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website there is a js error on the page which is causing the page builder to not save anything. ----------- The server is blocking the base64.js file (wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/tinymce/js/base64.js) The server is returning a 403 error for this file, i.e. the website do not have permission to access this file. So please contact your webhost for the permission.
    MissMad
    Participant
    I'ven sent an email to the webhost and will tell you as soon as the permission has been changed.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Impossible to modify pages with Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.