Impossible to start course or continue…

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Impossible to start course or continue…

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    milli4697
    Participant
    For users it is impossible to start a payed course or continue one they've already started. What can I do?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Please check now and let us know if it's working, since we were unable to find any course we have fixed the missing setting.

Missing setting in WP Admin->WPLMS->Course manager->  http://prntscr.com/926lkb

Course status page : http://prntscr.com/926lqf If there is no course status page in your site then please create one and select its template "start course page" and then select it in the course manager take this course page .

Adenino
    Spectator
    Hi Alex When we click on Start Course button, we are taken to Course status and again when we click on start course button on the course status page the button is taking us to the course status. In other words students can not start the course. Please help ASAP we have a presentation tomorrow. Many thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems you have enabled the non ajax courses from wp-admin -> lms -> settings . Please note that for this to work properly you need to set the "unit locking" -> "mark previous unit complete" from wplms -> course manager and your theme must be at verson 1.9.9.1 . Please update if not ,and also try reset the course for the student .
    Mario
    Spectator
    Hi I have created 3 courses and i am able to see the curriculum, but not actually start the course. When i click start course button nothing happens. How can i rectify this?
    sandy
    @Mario : Can you please create your own thread with more information like screenshots. This issue is 1 month old. Make sure you have checked this setting : WP-Admin->WPLMS->Course Manager->Take this course page: it should be connected to "course-status" page
    Mario
    Spectator
    silly question.....how do i start my own thread?   heres a screen hot of where I'm getting get issue  
    Mario
    Spectator
    Also i cannot delete times from my shopping cart, view the cart or check out
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the private course label appears only when there is not pricing is connected to the course or it is not made free .Please connect a product in the pricing section of the edit course page or make it free so that user's can purchase the course and get added into it . You can also add users from course admin . To start your own thread just create a topic in relevant forums .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Impossible to start course or continue…’ is closed to new replies.