IMPROTANT: top menu drop down not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting IMPROTANT: top menu drop down not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi, On some of my pages the top drop down menu is not working properly. When you click on the users profile name, instead of displaying the drop down menu, it will just take the user to their profile. For example, when on the my courses page and you click the drop down menu, it will just take you back to your profile and does not display the actual drop down menu. Which causes the problem that people are unable to log out from pages where the drop down menu is not working. Is there a way to make the drop down menu work properly on all of the pages? thanks, Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. There is no such issue ever reported or we have encounter with wplms theme. Can you please share the site url and the credentials to check this issue on your website. Also please share the page url where I can replicate this issue. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked your website and found out that the wplms script is not enqueing in the page . Due to this the js is not working in the profile pages like the top menu not opening, or the search button not working. All these needs the script from wplms which is not loading in your case. The scripts are being loaded via cloudflare, so you need to check your cloudflare settings because its not loading the wplms js script in the profile pages.    
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘IMPROTANT: top menu drop down not working’ is closed to new replies.