In course quiz – How to display question no.?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting In course quiz – How to display question no.?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, 1. I have a quiz connected to the course as "In-course Quiz". The quiz is working fine. The quiz has 100 questions (all set to be displayed in a single page) and the quiz is set to "Random questions". Since I need the quiz to display questions randomly, I am unable to put question number to the questions. How to make question number to be displayed for all the 100 questions? I know that, if questions are set to display 1 question per page, then 100 question would be displayed with the question no. But in this feature, the students are unable to review the unmarked question and also the students are complaining about the loading time it takes for one question to another. Hence, I made the in-course quiz to display all questions in a single page. Is there a way to assign question no. to all the questions? 2. In the above quiz, the "Timer" is displayed in the top. Since I am displaying 100 questions, as the student scrolls down, the timer is not viewed and need to scroll up to see the remaining time. Is there a way to make the timer sticky and display as we scroll down/up?   Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) We do not show any question number in in-course quiz, you can only add the question number in the question itself. 2) You can add the below css in your appearance->customize->custom css:
    .page-template-start .quiz_meta.show_progress{

position: fixed;

top: 40px;

right: 150px;

z-index: 99;

}
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. The Timer display worked. So, If I add Question no. in the questions of In-Course Quiz, Is there a way it works with "Random Quiz"?   Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, No, it will not work with random quiz because the questions will be random and the question number is added in the question itself.  
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Ok. Thanks for the reply.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘In course quiz – How to display question no.?’ is closed to new replies.