Inactive user email setting and email to user pursuing the course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Inactive user email setting and email to user pursuing the course

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi, 1/ I need to activate Schedule Inactive User Email. But the setting is confusing me and I can't test it to avoid fail mass email to all user. What I need is: if user is inactive within 10 days, email will be sent on day 11st. I need help to fill the setting:
    • Schedule Inactivity Email (in days): ???
    • Number of days, email is to be sent daily: ???
    • Number of weeks, email is to be sent weekly: ???
    • Number of months, email is to be sent monthly: ???
    2/ Course completion on my site is worse. User are not completing course they paid. And this is bad. So I need a schedule email to remind every user who pursuing the course. I know there is a feature to do this by instructor via message. But I can't rely this issue to instructor. It should be automatic and default by system. How to achieve it? Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf, 1. Please refer this documentation: https://vibethemes.github.io/wplms-docs/admin-guide.html#emails 2. According to your use case, this kind of email functionality is not available in wplms. But this use case is matched with the Schedule Inactive Users Email. This will only work when user is inactive on the site. Not for the course inactivity
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Inactive user email setting and email to user pursuing the course’ is closed to new replies.