incomplete course stats exporting logic

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features incomplete course stats exporting logic

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    Hello WPLMS Team, when I try to Add email field in course stats to download I find that the expired users are also exported in the csv file the same thing for the usernames , so to fix the email exporting part I try to add this function "wplms_user_course_active_check($user_id,$course_id)" to Checks if the course is taken by the user and it is not expired, like this : if(isset($field_val-&gt;user_email ) &amp;&amp; $field_val-&gt;user_email &amp;&amp; wplms_user_course_active_check($user_id,$course_id)) $csv[$i][]= $field_val-&gt;user_email ;<code></code> Can you guys fix that for the other fields , thanks. Regards, The X learner
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note the course stats are published for the students who have finished the course . So applying the active user check would be meaningless . It populates the stats for all the students who have finished the course .
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    In my case I need the non expired students email adresses, so I can send them emails
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YOu can select the students filter in the download stats for the emails of the active studnets in course . refer : http://prntscr.com/9gp1m5
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    I try that filter and didn't work , the expired students are exported also
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The check is for Students pursuing the course based on course status but not for course expiry. We can add this filter in future updates.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘incomplete course stats exporting logic’ is closed to new replies.