Incorrect Age Calculator

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Incorrect Age Calculator

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi there, I just noticed the automatic age calculator (based on D.O.B.) provides incorrect data. As you can see from the screenshot, the age is shown as 46 whereas it should be 26. I doubled-checked and the D.O.B. is correct (see screenshot) so I am not sure why it would mis-calculate age by 20 years? Did anyone else encounter this problem and if so, how did you solve it? Many thanks.
    sandy
    Can you please check if Vibe course module plugin is updated to the latest version 1.9.9.3 Also the number displayed is not the age but it is the total time remaining in the course for the user. It should appear "Unlimited time". Let us know if this helps.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi there, All our plugins are up-to-date. If that number should indicate the total time of the course, it should indeed appear as "Unlimited Time". How can we fix this? Also, I noticed that in the "All Instructors" page, the number next to the "Courses by Instructors" calculates the number of "posts" (56) rather than the number of "courses" (1)see screenshot attached. How can we fix this? Many thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is an issue and we have already fixed this and same will be available in the update of vibe custom types plugin .
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Do you have an idea of when the update for the plugin will be released? Many thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It will be available with the theme update 2.0 which is tentatively 20th of December  .
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi Alex, As far as I can see, the theme update 2.0 has not been released yet. Any idea when it will happen? Many thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Since wplms 2.0 is a major development, so we are working on it. You can track the development here: https://trello.com/b/C6sIO3Va/wplms-development The tentative date of release is 10th January 2016
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi H.K. We have just updated to WPLMS Modern Theme 2.0. We know you all have been working really hard on this update and we are confident you will keep tweaking it to improve it. However, in the "All Instructors" page, the number next to the "Course by Instructors" still calculates the number of "posts" (56) rather than then number of courses (1) - see screenshot attached. You will also be able to see how the profile pictures have now been squeezed to something unrecognisable. How can we fix this? Also, I am unable to access the WPLMS admin page (it shows up blank) - see screenshot attached. Please advise. Many thanks.
    sandy
    Can you please share site url with admin credentials to check the issue. Make sure to mark the reply as private. Thanks
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi there, Website: http://akashainnovation.org/course/basecamp (something went wrong here too: the tabs look completely off and the text just keep scrolling rather than being divided into separate horizontal tabs.) Login: http://akashainnovation.org/wp-login.php Username: greta Password: WF10ur15hs I look forward to receiving an update. Many thanks.
    sandy
    1. WPLMS admin page seems to be working, you need to save permalinks for this. http://prntscr.com/9vv3x5 2. Squeezed images seems to be coming fine now, please check. We updated your plugins to 2.0.1 version. Theme was updated but the plugins were not. 3. The issue on the tabs is connected to Visual Composer. Refer this js error: http://prntscr.com/9vv5w2 You can try updating Visual Composer and check this issue. 4. Number of posts showing is an issue with Co-author plugin. We have added it in issue log and will try to fix it soon. Hope this helps.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi there, Thanks for your help. Re: issue no. 3 - I cannot update the Visual Composer as I would have to pay for the new version. Please cf. screenshot attached. Is there another visual composer plugin I should be using instead? The current one is linked to our other theme on the website (Jupiter). Please advise. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The visual composer in the screenshot is paid, but you don't have to pay for updating. You have deactivated it, activate it and use.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi Latiyan, When I activated the one suggested in the screenshot (which btw shows up as an older version), the entire website got messed up (cf. screenshot). So I had to re-activate the Artbee Modified Version. Please advise. Thanks, Greta
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect Age Calculator’ is closed to new replies.