Increase number of related courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Increase number of related courses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hi, in my course page in “Related courses" I see only 3 courses, I need 5. I followed the instruction below, but nothing changed <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Please goto wp-admin -> settings -> reading -> </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; background-color: #f1f1f1;"><span style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #23282d; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;"><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: 600; line-height: 18.2px;">Blog pages show at most ...6</span></span></span> Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You can add the below code in your wp-admin->plugins->editor->select wplms customizer plugin->wplms-customizer.php file: add_filter('vibe_related_courses',function($args){   $args['posts_per_page'] = 5;   return $args; });  
    Hi, I added the shortcode you sent to me, but nothing happened...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website, the issue was that your wplms customizer plugin was deactivated and therefore the code was not working. I activated the plugin in your website and now the code works fine, please check.
    Hi, thank you for your help. Now it’ok!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Increase number of related courses’ is closed to new replies.