Installation without sample data

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Installation without sample data

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    Good afternoon, From the moment I downloaded the new version, I tried to make the new installation but it doesn't seem to work. When I try to install the demo 17 (without removing all my data) it simply gets buggy everywhere. Here I share a screenshot on how the website was and how it looks like now: Before After 1 After 2 After 3 So my request would be, if you could actually install it and fix the buggy design with those infite loading times. PS: By the moment of sending this email I'll revert the changes because I have a business running and my clients can't wait. But there you have the proof of the theme's malfunction. Shall you have any request, do not hesitate to contact me. King Regards, Ernesto
    ernestolenina
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, It is not that the version 4+ is buggy. The only thing is, only two reasons behind that: Either the plugins you are using are not compatible with version 4+ which was compatible in version 3.9.9(like mycred) the second point is, the setup was not done properly. We are working on daily basis to fix the issues so you can check the update log and the compatible plugins also mentioned there. Version 4.1 will be the most stable one If your site is live. No worries,
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation without sample data’ is closed to new replies.