Instructing course False notification bug

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Instructing course False notification bug

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    taerese
    Spectator
    I reported this issue to you a while ago but you were unable to diagnose it.  It is now causing an issue with instructors thinking they are been deprived of their earnings. The issue is instructors and members receiving False notification about courses they have not actually subscribed to.
    taerese
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this email is actually related to the course you took not the unit your purchase . Note that your courses are free and units are paid . Note that in wplms free courses gets auto subscribed to user once she opens the course home page . To prevent this please enable " disable auto allocation of free courses " from wp-admin -> lms -> settings which will show the take this course button instead of start story button . To keep track of actual activity check the course activity tab of that course .  
    taerese
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex. Will do and feed you back.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sure,
    taerese
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please provide me some time to debug this .
    taerese
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked the code to send the email and record the activity , I did not find any flaws in it that could sent these false emails randomly . how these users are subscribing to the courses ? I tried to open two courses and got subscribed in it but I was not subscribed to any other course . Is it the instructors only which are getting false emails about wrong course ?  
    taerese
    Spectator
    taerese
    Spectator
    Mk
    I have enabled this setting :WP admin - LMS - Settings - http://prntscr.com/lwyi25 The issue I suspect is because of object caching, even more so because no one else is reporting this error. Please check and confirm if this resolves the issue.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructing course False notification bug’ is closed to new replies.