Instructing courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Instructing courses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I am set as Admin and I have assigned courses in LMS so I can go in the back end and assist students ("author" for courses is set to my account). Now, I don't see any courses anymore - it is saying "You have not created any course"; therefore, I can't see the student lists and manage all that.
    RMA
    Spectator
    One more thing - in the User Profile, I can't even see the button "role" where to assign the role; I even created a new account and set it as Admin, assigned a course in LMS and it doesn't show at instructor courses when the account is accessed. The button "Role" it showed first time when I created the User account (as add new user), but when I went back to it the Role button was not there anymore.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    a. Try clearing the cookies and check the instructing courses section again. There is a pending bug which was recently fixed in the my courses section, but the same issue seems to be appearing in the instructing courses section. For further help, please share  WP admin credentials and your site link to confirm and fix this issue asap.    
    RMA
    Spectator
    I cleared cookies - did not make any difference; I tried on different computers - same result. Also, in Users under my user profile I don't see the button "Role". If I log in other user profiles I can see it. My role is set as Administrator and I should see all courses that have in title "recorded" as Instructor - they are set in LMS with me as an author, so I can access students' records. credentials: website: www.adraceu.com; user: critfeld pw: Cretinoizi!^16
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is a pending issue which will be fixed in the upcoming update of wplms . Thanks for patience till then you can access your instructing courses from all courses page .
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructing courses’ is closed to new replies.